These are just a few stories from our graduates!
- "I wanted to go further than where I was."
- "I didn’t have the easiest life, but I’m using that as my motivation."
- “Seeds is helpful and patient and I could go at my own pace.”
- "I came for a GED. Seeds gave me back my self respect."
- Award Winning Graduate and Adult Literacy Advocate
- March 15, 2018 Read More »
By Chris Richards, Guest Blogger: Few puns are as delicious as Pi Day. At Seeds of Literacy, March 14 (perhaps better written as 3/14) is …
- February 22, 2018 Read More »
Following the success of World Read Aloud Day (Feb. 1), students at Seeds East were eager to stay after their tutoring time to recite poetry …