These are just a few stories from our graduates!
- Award-Winning Graduate and Adult Literacy Advocate
- "Have people around you who can keep you going. If you don’t have that, Seeds will be that support for you"
- Michigan Native First Out-of-State Graduate from Virtual Classroom
- "I didn't want to make a career out of earning my GED, so I made it my job."
- "I wanted to go further than where I was."
- "I didn’t have the easiest life, but I’m using that as my motivation."
- "It doesn't matter WHERE you study with Seeds, it's the PEOPLE AT SEEDS that make the difference."
- “Seeds is helpful and patient and I could go at my own pace.”
- "I came for a GED. Seeds gave me back my self respect."
January 11, 2021
Michigan-native Schanel thought her years of skilled labor would more than make up for her lack of a high school diploma – after all, it …
December 02, 2020
Launched in September, Seeds of Literacy’s Virtual Classroom has become a lifeline to learning for students across the country. Anaya and Isaac, who live in …