These are just a few stories from our graduates!
- "I wanted to go further than where I was."
- "I didn’t have the easiest life, but I’m using that as my motivation."
- “Seeds is helpful and patient and I could go at my own pace.”
- "I came for a GED. Seeds gave me back my self respect."
- Award Winning Graduate and Adult Literacy Advocate
- May 21, 2018 Read More »
What happens with the renowned men’s chorus, The Singers’ Club of Cleveland, chooses to celebrate classic books and a love of reading for the final …
- May 14, 2018 Read More »
Rosemarie dropped out of school in the 10th grade and her mother’s education ended at 4th. She knew that if she wanted to break the …