Running for Literacy: Bagan, Myanmar

WHEN: November 24, 2018

WHERE: Bagan, Myanmar

WHAT: Running for Literacy

 

Airline pilot, mother, educator, and GED graduate Captain Courtney Schoch will run a marathon in Bagan, Myanmar in support of Seeds of Literacy.

Through her nonprofit, Runucate, Courtney raises funds for economically impoverished areas and neighborhoods by running marathons. For this run, Courtney has vowed to donate 90% of funds raised to Seeds of Literacy. The remaining 10% will cover her expenses for the trip.

Upon her return, Courtney will speak with Seeds of Literacy students about how the GED changed her life.

Click here to learn more about Captain Courtney Schoch and how Margo Hudson led her to Seeds.

 

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT

CAPTAIN COURTNEY SCHOCH’S

RUN FOR SEEDS OF LITERACY