Use any of these resources to work on math, reading, science, or social studies at your own pace.
Khan Academy is a website with videos to help you understand and practice math.
Log in to Khan Academy– If you already have an account, click here to log in: https://www.khanacademy.org/login
Sign up for Khan Academy– If you don’t have a Khan Academy account, you will use the link below. Once you are on the website:
- Click on “Learner.”
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click “sign up with email.”
- Enter your email and a password. Be sure to write this password down some place where you will remember it. You might want to make Khan Academy a contact in your phone and save the password as a note or nickname.
- To get started, click here: https://www.khanacademy.org/signup
Khan Academy Tips
ReadWorks is a website that allows you to practice reading passages. Practicing reading passages can help you read faster and understand what you read better. They even have audio that you can play as you read along. The audio will help you with any new words that you don’t know. You can listen to how the reader says them, and then look them up in Google to learn what they mean. Readworks passages also have science and social studies
Click Create New Account
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an “enrollment key” – use the one that your teacher has given you. This will “enroll” you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Log in to ReadWorks: To access Readworks
- Use this link: https://www.readworks.org/student-authentication.
- Enter the class code from your email.
- Find your name
- Enter 1234 for the password
Common Lit CommonLit is a literacy and assessment program for grades 3–12.
Log in to CommonLit: To access CommonLit:
- Use this link https://www.commonlit.org/en/enroll
- Enter the following class code from your email: 3ZLPLV
American Literature Classic American Poetry, Short Stories, and Novels
No sign-up or login is required to use this website.
Core Knowledge Foundation History & Geography (K-8)
Core Knowledge Foundation Science (3-5)