Revised 9/23/2020 – This page is intended for students of Seeds who have not taken their assessments or reassessments due to COVID-19.
REMEMBER: There is no way to study for assessment or reassessment tests! Do not be nervous!
BEFORE YOU COME TO SEEDS
APPOINTMENT: A Staff member will set up an appointment.
- This is very different from our “come when you can” policy during normal times. But COVID requires social distancing, and that means APPOINTMENTS.
ON TIME: You must be on time.
- We need to conduct nearly 600 tests before we can reopen. If you do not show up, someone else could have had your appointment.
- These tests are important because they help us determine your progress. If you want the next packet of work, we need to know you are ready for it.
- These tests are also important to our funders. When we show funders progress, they continue to fund Seeds. This keeps Seeds FREE for you!
IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT or WILL BE LATE
- Call us immediately. 216-661-7950
DO NOT BRING: the following items.
To keep our classrooms COVID-Free, we need to limit what comes in and out. This means:
- No bags or boxes of any kind.
- No food or beverages.
- No extra hats, bulky jackets, etc (unless the weather demands it.)
- Please do not bring others with you. Children, friends, significant others should all stay home.
YOU SHOULD BRING
- A mask/face covering
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT SEEDS
**YOU MUST WEAR A MASK CORRECTLY AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN OUR BUILDINGS**
- SIGN IN on the sheet in the lobby. Print neatly!
- TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE using the digital forehead scanner.
- If you are BELOW 99.9 degrees, you may enter the classroom.
- If you are AT or ABOVE 99.9 degrees, you have symptoms of COVID. We will have to send you home.
- HOW DO YOU FEEL? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I had a fever in the last 10 days?
- Have I been around someone who has COVID in the last 15 days?
- Do I have UNUSUAL body aches, a cough, breathing struggles, loss of taste or smell, chills, extreme tiredness, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea? (Please note: disregard symptoms you have normally due to other health conditions)
IF YOU ANSWERED YES to any of the questions you asked yourself, you may not take your test. You may have COVID, the flu, or another contagious illness. Seek treatment!
WHEN YOU ENTER THE CLASSROOM
High-touch temptations have been removed.
- The water fountains have been turned OFF.
- The coffee station has been removed. NO COFFEE is available.
- Other materials have been put away.
Social distancing will be enforced.
- Directional arrows are on the ground to indicate one-way traffic.
- Spacers are on the ground to indicate distance between others.
- No handshakes, hugs, or touching others.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the classrooms.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Do not touch your face or head.
Other Temporary Changes
- Smoke breaks will not be permitted because they require you to go in and out of the building multiple times. We need to limit traffic inside the building.
- No backpacks, bags, or boxes of any kind are permitted.
- Do not bring food or drinks with you.